There are so many different ways to enjoy Sudden other than the classic hot water and stir version. One of the best things about Sudden coffee is its versatility. Because Sudden is freeze dried, you can simply add it to the liquid of your choice. My personal favorite Sudden libation is an Iced version made with coconut milk and cinnamon. It’s simple, it’s easy, it’s truly delicious, and it needs to be shaken, not stirred.
- 12 oz. straight up chilled coconut milk. This is a great brand.
- 1 tube of Sudden Coffee
- Ice (optional)
- Combine ice and coconut milk to a tall mason jar with a lid.
- Add your tube of Sudden and shake like you’re Tom Cruise in Cocktail.
- Once the Sudden has dissolved, add your preferred amount of cinnamon and give it 1-2 more shakes.
- Take the lid off, add a straw, and enjoy.
Follow us on social media!